Our ‘Empty Property Care’ Service
At Stonehouse Lettings we offer a wide range of stress-free services. One service that we offer Landlords is Empty Property Care.
Our Empty Property Care service is offered to all Landlords who are unable to look after their properties whilst vacant and on the market for let; whether this be because they do not live locally or because time does not allow. To take away the stress and worry we will visit twice a month (or as often as required).
Whats involved in a house inspection..
- A visual internal and external inspection to ensure the property is secure, wind and water tight
- Collect all mail delivered and redirect as required
- During the months of November to April set the boiler to operate constantly but with radiators on low to prevent frozen or worse, burst pipes
- During the months of May to September heating will be turned off to save on gas and electric charges
- Arrange settlement of utility and gardening bills
- Complete an inspection sheet at the time of our visit as proof the property is being checked regularly
Should we find an issue at the time of inspection – and we hope it won’t – we will always contact our Landlord straight away to ensure the issue is dealt with as quickly as possible and with as little inconvenience as able.